SMBC Central Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ECU unstable and wrong diagnosis from M force

Go down

ECU unstable and wrong diagnosis from M force Empty ECU unstable and wrong diagnosis from M force

Post  spartacus Wed 27 Mar 2013, 3:56 am

Dear SYM riders , already been in the service centre for four times to check what is wrong with my sym 250 i evo idling , now thay tell me is the head gasket to be changed, while I have no coolant lost , no oil spilling , the engine is prefectly dry .
I feel here thre is something wrong with the peoples in M force , just looking for escape route to say is not the quality of the scooter which is very poor. I am not simply going to do it as thay say , it is need to have a better investigation and diagnosis of the real problem, my opinion is an electronic or setting problem of the ECU.
Indeed , my scooter has only 25 000 Km count till now , it seems very strange to have to do the top overhaull at such low milleage , or there is a serious quality issue in the SYM engines.
I will get at the bottom of it and let you then know waht is the real reason why our scooter is so fragile and poor on reliability.
RGDS
Spartacus
spartacus
spartacus

Back to top Go down